RULES & REGULATIONS :
This is all India salon of Digital Photography is open to everyone in India.
- The Salon has five section
Section A: Color opens
Section B: Monochrome
Section C: Nature
Section D: Photo travel
Section E: Photo Journal
- Any individual can participate on payment of appropriate Entry Fee.
- Entries without Entry Fee will not be judged.
- Original and new works are encouraged.
- Number of entries: Maximum 4 entries per author per section.
- Every possible care will be exercised, but FPC does not hold any responsibility towards any loss or damage to the entries, awards which are
- Acceptances in this Salon will count towards statistics applicable for FIP.
- Submission of entries automatically imply acceptance of above conditions.
- Reproduction rights in catalogue or press publicity without any payment to the author is assumed.
- Decision of the Jury panel is final; no claims will be entertained regarding the judging.
- Notification will be made only through e-mail.
- Entries must be submitted online. For submission of entries log on to http://www.fisheyephotoclub.in, click open the salon page & upload the entries after registration through the online Entry From.
- The digital image must be a maximum of 1024 pixels wide by 768 pixels high including borders. The files must be in JPEG format at 72 dpi resolution. Maximum file size must be within 1MB. Entries not meeting the above requirements will not be judged. Entrants should upload with actual image title.
- NEFT/IMPS transfer Details
a/c name – Saleem Balabatti.
State Bank of India, Mundaragi.
A/C No: 30215381091
IFSC Code:- SBIN 0011278,
- Entry Fee must reach before the judging date if entry fee paid by account transfer, please inform the same at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete detail of payment.
- Please do not resubmit the entries without proper intimation.
- Entry Fee: 1st section Rs.200/-
Additional section Rs. 100/- each
All section Rs. 500/-
Group entry (5 or more entrant) 10% overall discount will be given
- The Salon has five section
Sections : ( Projected Images )
A. COLOUR (Projected Images): Entries must originate as photographs (image captured of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. Pictures on any subject including creative or experimental images can be submitted.
B. MONOCHROME (Projected Images): A Monochrome image is defined as having various shades of grey from black to white only. A monochrome image toned in a single color will remain a monochrome work. A black & white work fitting from the very dark grey (Black) to
the very clear grey (White) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black & white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work. Addition of any second colour is not permitted. Please try to send artistic images suitable for
monochrome theme, not just conversion of any colour image.
C. NATURE : (Projected Images) : Nature photography is restricted to the use of the photographic process to depict observations from all branches of natural history, except anthropology and archaeology , in such a fashion that a well-informed person will be able to
identify the subject material and to certify as to its honest presentation. The story telling value of a photograph must be weighed more than the pictorial quality. Human element shall not be present, except on the rare occasion where those human elements enhance the
nature story. Techniques that enhance the presentation of the photograph without changing the nature story or the pictorial content are permitted. All adjustment must appear natural. Authentic Wild Life is defined as one or more organisms living free and unrestrained in the
natural or adopted habitat. Therefore landscapes, photographs of zoo or game farm animals or any living subject taken under controlled conditions are not eligible for Wild Life competition.
E. PHOTO TRAVEL (Projected Images): “A Photo Travel slide, print or electronic file must express the feeling of a time and place, portray a land, its people, or a culture in its natural state, and has no geographical limitations. Ultra close-ups which lose their identity, studio-
type model shots, or photographic manipulations that misrepresent the true situation or alter the content of the image are unacceptable in Photo Travel competition.” No elements may be moved, cloned, added, deleted, rearranged or combined. No manipulation or
modification is permitted except resizing, cropping, selective lightening or darkening and restoration of original color of the scene. No special effect filters can be applied. The sharpening must appear natural.